Effective Influencing And Persuading - 1 Day Course
About The Course
The need to influence the behaviour and decision making of colleagues, managers and clients is a key skill in business. This course is designed to provide you with a influencing and persuading framework. Your communication style will be improved and you will gain an understanding of neuro-linguistics, priming, mirroring, body language and non-verbal techniques.
- Identifying your existing influencing styles and preferences
- Understand the ethical difference between persuasion and manipulation
- Enhanced listening and questioning techniques
- How to create influence: empathy, connection and building relationships
- Influencing different personality types and those in senior positions
- Understanding the distinction between influence and persuasion
- The importance of empathy, connection and building relationships
- Principles of social influence: Reciprocity, Commitment and Consistency, Social proof
- Identify your preferred influencing style. Experiment with alternative styles
- Develop credibility using influence in a variety of work situations
- Impact on listener: When to use and not use influence/persuasion
- Influencing communication skills. 92% Rule: body language/voice control/non-verbal communication
- Creating an authentic voice when using influencing and persuasion skills
- Applying what has been learnt. Organisation/business specific scenarios
''A very interactive course which was fun and informative. I learnt so many skills on this course and it was enjoyable as well.''
Simon. Project Director- Skanska UK
''There was so much that I enjoyed on this course: teaching style, topics we covered and how I know it will help me in my work''
How To Deal With Difficult Stakeholders - 1 Day Course
About The Course
You will learn various methods to identify stakeholder priorities and how to manage their expectations. Maintaining support throughout the lifecycle of the project and demonstrating improvement is crucial, and you will discover how to manage this effectively. Communication is important and you will be taught various techniques to improve your verbal, non verbal and body language skills.
- How to adapt your approach to find solutions
- Increased confidence to manage stakeholders effectively
- Effective listening and questioning techniques to develop trust
- How to use your voice and your body language to influence and reassure
- Learning how to utilise stakeholder engagement
- Identify existing approaches and communication style when dealing with stakeholders
- Similarities and differences between influence, persuasion and negotiation
- How to adapt to other people’s behaviour. Recognising patterns and how to adapt communication style to create an impact
- Communicate effectively using structured persuasion models
- Build stronger business relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits of ‘Waterfall’ or ‘Agile’ approach
- Explore possible strategies to influence and persuade senior stakeholders
- Finding solutions with a effective communication style : 92% Rule: body language/voice control/non-verbal communication
- How to develop alternative perspectives to demonstrate trust and confidence
- Positive assertiveness. How to have a difficult conversation and avoid being seen as inflexible, unsympathetic, or aggressive
- Applying what has been learnt. Organisation/business specific scenarios. How managing stakeholders skills can directly help your business/organisation
''Thank you so much for preparing and delivering another outstanding workshop (and accommodating all the last minute changes). The feedback from the team has been great and I’m keen you come back next year so we can continue on this journey.''
Seema. Head of Corporate Affairs- Lendlease
''Really useful ideas and concepts with lots of hands-on activities. This course will definitely help me in the future. Thank you so much''
Chiara. Account Manager-Hexa Services
Negotiation - 1 Day Course
About The Course
This negotiation training course will enable you to conduct negotiations successfully in a range of situations. You will be introduced you to a wide array of negotiating techniques providing you with the tools you need to reach agreement. You will be able to plan and conduct negotiations effectively, taking account of how the other party may respond, so that you are clear about your own options at all times.
- Recognise and learn how to enhance your negotiating style
- How to use alternative perspectives to demonstrate trust and confidence
- Work more effectively with clients who have different communication styles
- Enhanced understanding of the process of collaborative negotiations
- How to prepare for a negotiation
- Identify behaviour and communication style when negotiating
- Understand the prominent negotiation strategies of others
- Explore where there is explicit and implicit areas of mutual gain
- Strategies for building a persuasive case for preferred outcome
- Understand challenges in negotiation and how to overcome them
- Benefits of the PIE : Persuasion, Inquiry and Exchange
- Emotional Intelligence: How to develop approaches to difficult conversations and manage reactions
- Exploring negotiating solutions with a effective communication style : 92% Rule: body language/voice control/non-verbal communication
- The benefits of BATNA and ZOPA approaches when preparing to negotiate
- Models and methods to reach a win-win solution
- Applying what has been learnt. Organisation/business specific scenarios. How negotiation skills can directly help your business/organisation
''The course really helped me develop a more detailed understanding of negotiation. Unlike a lot of other courses I have been on this one was really interactive and well structured.''
Jeff. Sales Manager-Roots
''Very good trainer - interesting and dynamic. Great training exercises with concrete examples and exercises.''
01234 312 425